By: Bradley Loves
Why is it that BEFORE anyone actually “signs” a DOCUMENT…, they are said to be in AGREEMENT?
- AGREEMENT =
- AGREE/MENT =
- AGREE – MENTIS
v. a·greed, a·gree·ing, a·grees
a. To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I agree with you on that. We agree in our taste in music.
b. To express consent; concur: We agreed to her suggestion. See Synonyms at assent.
c. To accept or support a policy or program: I agree with the flat tax.
d. To come to an understanding or agreement, as by negotiating: We agreed on the price.
2. To be compatible or consistent: The copy agrees with the original. Your story agrees with mine. See Synonyms at correspond.
3. To be suitable, appropriate, pleasing, or healthful: Spicy food does not agree with me.
4. Grammar To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
1. To share an opinion about (something): My doctor and I agree that I should quit smoking.
2. To grant or concede: My parents agreed that we should be allowed to go. I agreed to help my parents clean the house.
When two or more people are said to be in AGREEMENT…, then they are said:
To be in Accord (a Pirates term), to consent, to concur, to accept, to grant or to concede (a term which signifies SURRENDER).
MENTIS – Literally means “The MIND” or rather, OF SOUND MIND.
Thus: Agreement means:
I who am of Sound Mind…, SURRENDER OR CONCEDE!
This is the TRUE meaning of the “word” (Word Magic) = AGREEMENT!
Thus…, the only thing left for one who has “surrendered”…., is to OFFICIALLY sign…….
You guessed it……
And now you know the rest of the Story!
The words we all use…, do NOT mean what you think they mean…, I’ve said this before!
Words were “given” to us by those who enslaved us for THEIR purposes…, NOT for ours!
ARE WE “LEARNING” ANYTHING YET ????