I posted it for a good reason hoping that just like on the 8-Chan Boards, my readers would go through this video second by second and DECODE IT!
Okay…, I’m not going to do it all for you guys…, BUT…, I will get the ball rolling for you!
Here is the video again!
THIS MOVIE CAME OUT IN 1986 WHILE REAGAN WAS STILL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and GEORGE BUSH SR. WAS HIS VICE PRESIDENT!
1) NOTICE THAT THE NAME OF THE SONG IS: STAND IN THE FIRE! – (Which is a Hollywood reference to Satan’s Fire)
2) Notice at the very beginning of the vid…, the “actor” writes the word YOUNG BLOOD on his locker. Of course in the movie…, the characters name is “Youngblood”…, but the real message of the entire MOVIE is not about a hockey player but about YOUNG BLOOD!
3) Notice that as the video starts the song “Stand in the Fire” starts playing as a clue…, and two hockey players are getting ready for a “FACE OFF”!
(I want you all to think about what “face off” really means)
4) Did you also notice the “hammer and sickle” in the title line of the vid hidden in the word RETROSPECTIVE ??
They turned the symbol to take the place of the “C” and the “T”.
This is a communist SYMBOL.
5) At exactly 27 seconds into the vid (just after the “face off”) the opposing player gives YOUNGBLOOD a huge blow to the “face” and knocks him over in a very ABUSIVE MANNER.
7) At exactly 31 seconds into the video the word: CHROME is written on the side wall of the hockey rink…, which is exactly 4 seconds after Youngblood gets his blow to the face! This is also the number that Youngblood is wearing on his jersey!
This is a direct reference to ADRENOCHROME – which is the entire reason for buying and selling of YOUNGBLOOD.
8) Youngblood gets up off the ice and touches his “eye” which has been wounded…, but this is a symbol that means you are supposed to be SEEING SOMETHING IN THE VIDEO.
9) As Youngblood gets up off of the ice…, the video cuts really fast to other players passing around the outer wall at 38 seconds, and one goes directly in front of the word: HAMMER! (Which is a reference to the Hammer and Sickle, which is reference to the Title Line of the Video).
10) At 41 seconds he passed by the word: TIMEX, which is also a reference to TIME.
Okay…, I’m going to stop here!
I’ve done the first 41 seconds of the video for all of you!
Now…, I challenge you all to DO THE REST OF IT!
Post your findings in the comment section! Let’s make it a contest to see how well you all do!