By: Bradley Loves
Linda (in the comment section) gave me a link to an online book which I am now reading! Here is the link directly to the book. So far, it seems to be really good. I will give a better report on it later.
Here are some things to think about as you read “Chapter One”.
Earth is a living thing that is completely encased inside of a “magnetic field”.
WHY DO THEY CALL IT A “FIELD”.
- What gets planted in a field?
- What grows in a field?
- Are seeds planted in a field?
- Does a “field” have to be only made of dirt?
- Can a “field” be made of something else?
- Could “we” be SEEDS planted into Earth’s “magnetic” field??